Thank you so much for checking in!!
My name is Kelly Dokken, and I live in the suburbs of our wonderful Twin Cities.
I started my Landscape Company in the late 1980s. I have learned a lot in that time. Some lessons came easy, and some came with incredible difficulty, but all have contributed to the business that I have today.
I have produced landscaping projects from patios, outdoor entertainment areas, and retaining walls to water features and outdoor fireplaces. I have designed these landscapes to meet on-site applications, cost considerations, and customer needs. I deal with my customers from a standpoint of how I would like to be treated which is with family values and integrity.
I have been making other landscaping companies scratch their heads for years because I have figured out how to provide high-quality landscapes while consistently being a cost-effective bidder. I am often lower in cost by a very significant margin.
Here is why:
* I am the owner, designer, installer, and the on-site foreman. I bring in my experienced crew and personally work with the customer from design to completion of the installation. There are no middle companies, retailers, subcontractors, or unattended employees that either don't know exactly what is going on or do not have the where-with-all to make changes that might be requested as the project goes forward.
* I do not have typical overhead. I have minimal and controlled debt within the business, and my truck is my office.
* I have worked with the same landscape product suppliers for many years ( www.versa-lok.com , www.PatioTown.com , www.willowcreekpavingstones.com ) , so I not only have considerable contractor savings on my landscape materials and products, but I have earned extended product warranty privileges due to my certifications, history, and installation practices. I pass those savings on to you.
* I have developed remarkably efficient installation procedures that not only provide superior quality that will save time and money, but they practically eliminate warranty issues, but you can be sure that I am available should there ever be a warranty issue.
* I am flexible, easy to work with, knowledgeable, very experienced in the landscape industry, awarded, and "A" rated on Angie's List, Bing Business, Google, Amazon Services, and other places. I am eager to work with you on any of your upcoming outdoor projects, so please give me the opportunity to show you what I have to offer in bringing you a beautiful, cost effective outdoor upgrade to your home and life!
Kelly Dokken (Owner and Founder)
Direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org